A UNIQUE DESTINATION
Located in the heart of Asia and well-connected to the rest of the world, Singapore offers a key vantage point for the exchange and confluence of ideas between East and West.
Singapore is also a worldwide leading financial market and Asia’s center of wealth management services.
Singapore is a cosmopolitan dynamic global city with:
- a strategically unique position at the crossroads of a booming China, India, South East Asia, Australia / New Zealand and the Arabian Peninsula;
- a government valuing the importance of art as a decisive business factor and investing in it towards becoming an art hub for the Asia Pacific region, with important new museums, the newly opened Gillman Barracks and the exclusive state-of-the-art Freeport all contributing towards a thriving and developing arts scene;
- highest quality of life, political stability, financial strength, excellent infrastructure and advanced ecology;
- more than 7,000 multinational companies (voted by the World Bank in its ‘Doing Business 2012 Report’ as the “easiest place to do business”);
- a vibrant lifestyle with top-notch hospitality standards (world class hotels, a unique dining scene, luxury brand flagship stores, an exciting night life, etc.)
Art Stage Singapore supports various marketing and promotional efforts to promote Singapore as a destination for tourism and investment. We work closely with respective policy makers to help develop and support art, culture and national heritage in Singapore.